Utility based Infrastructure Service/Maintenance Model
BCIT has an established utility based approach to the provisioning of infrastructure based services and technical resources that gives the client dynamic control according to business drivers or prevailing market conditions.
Fundamental to success is the creation of a lean and agile operating model. This bespoke service and maintenance model will control costs, limiting expenditure to resources, services and functionality actually consumed, free from exit penalties and lock-ins.
Functional Areas Covered
1. Infrastructure – Networks (LAN/ WAN/ WLAN), Cabling, MAC, Relocation Services , Asset Management, Audits, Disposals/ Secure Data Wiping
2.Data Centre – Infrastructure/ Analytics/ Telecoms Expense Management
3. End User Computing - Technology Refresh, Power Down Support
4. Security - Access Control, Intruder Detection, IP CCTV
5. Media Services - AV, Digital Signage, Kiosk
6. Logistics - Storage, Staging and Build Facility